Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Little Walking Buddies



   I don't know how I'd get by on my walks if it were not for my walking partners, my little buddies "Pandora" & "Spotify".  A friend today called them my "vicious dogs"! Yeah, they "bark" pretty loud through those headphones of mine.  But seriously, I so enjoy clicking on different favorite artists and listening to their music while I'm walking along the streets, getting my daily exercise.  It makes it so much more enjoyable.  I've already done so, but thanks to my pastor, Chris, who reminded me about PANDORA & then another friend, who told me that they were using SPOTIFY..  I got "turned on" and "tuned in" to these great music resources.

  So I've been listening on my daily walking journeys to artists like these and others :  
  • Sarah McLachlan
  • The Beatles
  • Paul McCartney 
  • Amy Grant
  • Phil Keaggy
 I'll be posting more about my walks and my newfound musical friends soon, so keep posted... Thanks a lot for checking my blog out !


No comments:

Post a Comment