Sunday, January 1, 2017

Intro to My Music

    I know what you must be thinking-- this guy's into some kinda  HEAVY METAL music or something.  Not in the least.  I just had this idea for a funny picture-- and went with it.  Hope you get a laugh out of my skull boy.  Actually my friend Jeff { Herbie } had a sculpture in our college dorm room that was much like this-- and he actually did put his headphones around his head-- just like this picture.  So JC-- you get the credit for this one-- thanks a lot !


   I'm more into --Classic Rock--  Folk--  Pop -- Alternative -- Blues & Jazz -- Christian Rock -- those genres.  You'll see.  I'll be sharing a lot of my music through YouTube links, CD reviews, various other things-- like Interviews-- photos-- web links-- etc.   Can't wait !!

No comments:

Post a Comment